HDC Stakeholders Annual In-person Meeting
About the event
The HDC met in person for the first time in four years in September 2022. This provided an opportunity to review progress, celebrate achievements and appreciate milestones after the COVID-19 pandemic.
The HDC December 2023 hybrid meeting builds on the 2019 Political Declaration to renew focus on SDG targets and communities that are left behind. This meeting provides an opportunity to a) provide a platform for country peer-to-peer learning, b) agree on implementing HDC Evaluation recommendations, c) identify new ways of aligning resources to serve countries, d) review and agree on HDC Work Plan for 2024-2025 and e) renewal commitment to the HDC mission.
Co-hosted by the Government of Kenya (one of 4 HDC pathfinder countries) and with 13 countries from Africa and Asia regions invited, this meeting offers an opportunity for countries’ stewardship. There will be opportunities for country peer-to-peer learning and sharing experiences, and adhering to HDC principles that will guide scaling up of HDC country impact moving forward.
- Country peer-to-peer learning and exchange on HIS challenges and solutions, using SCORE framework
- Clear understanding of HDC Evaluation findings and recommendations
- Renewed engagement with HDC’s mission & goals
- Status and achievements of the HDC in 2022-2023
- HDC Evaluation: feedback and ways forward
- Approval of updated HDC ToC, Workplan and M&E framework
- Countries marketplace sessions
- Technical support via Working Groups and regional platforms
In preparation for this meeting, you can find all documents including Information & Logistics Note on our event folder here.
Join us and let’s redesign the HDC together!