27 September 2022
- Contribute a 70 percent position to support database analytics for the enhancement and management of global repository of health data repository with network of users engaged in data analytics, visualisations and use.
- Contribute through support to countries for implementation of MICS harmonized with other household survey initiatives such as DHS and LSMS.
- Contribute through the continued development and maintenance of global health databases accessible on standard global indicators, with disaggregation.
- Link the Health Data Collaborative with accountability initiatives/measurement groups led by UNICEF such as IGME, JMP, WUENIC, Countdown.
- Contribute through continued technical assistance to countries on DHIS2 capacity-building and training; roll-out and scale-up of DHIS2; data analysis, report generation and data use; and integration of external data-reporting tools such as RapidPro.
- Contribute through ongoing technical assistance to countries building programmes that empower communities through district and community-level data use and social accountability platforms.
- Participate actively in steering group and working groups.