The World Health Organization's Commitments
27 September 2022
- Work with partners to develop a technical package of health information standards and tools to strengthen country health information systems.
- Improve the global health observatory as the go-to place for SDG monitoring data, and align databases with partner agencies.
- Reduce country reporting requirements to WHO in line with the 100 Core Health Indicators.
- Commit three full-time staff to the Health Data Collaborative secretariat for coordination and technical work.
- Host the core team operations, and participate actively in the steering group and working groups.