The World Banks commitments
27 September 2022
- Contribute US$6 million to support alignment of and investments in health information systems in five priority countries: Cambodia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Liberia, and Malawi.
- Leverage activities of the Primary Health Care Performance Initiative, now funded for the next three years by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Leverage the Global Finance Facility (GFF) including investments in CRVS and in information systems.
- Leverage other Bank resources (WBG Strategic Actions Program for Addressing Development Data Gaps, and Identification for Development).
- Lead the stream of work on quality of care and co-lead the streams of work on development of composite indicators for public reporting, CRVS and Households Surveys methods (including financing of activities in countries).