27 September 2022
- Dedicate a 50 percent staff position based in Germany to work as part of the core team of the Health Data Collaborative.
- Participate in the executive management team to help set the strategic direction of the Health Data Collaborative and oversee the workplan implementation (with a view to ensure close coordination with the ‘Healthy Systems – Healthy Lives’ initiative).
- Participate actively in working groups including by involving staff and expertise from Germany’s bilateral health and social protection programme.
- Contribute funds to select Health Data Collaborative activities (to be determined).
- Participate actively in the steering group and work closely with the core team.